Design Thinking is a human-centered approach to solving complex problems. Design Thinking consists of five key steps to creating better solutions:
- Emphathize: Understand needs of the end user
- Define: Define end user / customer persona(s)
- Ideate: Brainstorm ideas, narrow down possible solutions
- Prototype: A visual-interactive mock-up of an idea, created to test an early stage idea, and gather user's feedback.
- Test: Invite feedback, insights and analyze the effectiveness of the chosen prototype.